Maher外语汇

欢迎关注微信公众号:Maher外语汇

关于广交会的英语词汇与句型(一)

广交会,全称中国进出口商品交易会(China Import and Export Fair),是中国境内规模最大、居全球最具影响力的综合性国际贸易展会,每年春秋两季在广东省广州市举办。广交会通常在4月份和10月份举行,每届展会通常分为三个阶段,每个阶段展示不同类别的产品。广交会作为中国外贸领域的重要展会之一,吸引了来自世界各地的展商和采购商。展会涵盖了多个领域,包括电子消费品、家居用品、纺织服装、化工产品、医疗器械、机械设备、建筑材料等。广交会为国内外企业提供了一个展示产品、促进贸易合作、寻找商机的平台。广交会的举办对于促进中国与其他国家的贸易往来,拓展中国企业的出口市场,提升中国产品在国际市场的知名度具有积极的作用。广交会也为采购商提供了一个了解和选择中国产品的机会,促进了中外企业之间的合作和交流。每年一度的广交会都是一个引人注目的国际贸易盛会,吸引了全球各地的企业和采购商参与,为促进全球贸易合作和经济发展发挥着积极的作用。

正值广交会进行期间小编Ephan和大家一起学习一下关于广交会的英语词汇与句型:

Canton Fair:广交会(Canton Fair是广交会的英文名称)

Importers:进口商

Exporters:出口商

Exhibitors:参展商

Booth:展位

Product showcase:产品展示

Negotiation:谈判

Contract signing:签约

Sample:样品

Catalogue:产品目录

Trade show:贸易展览

Business matching:商务配对

What’s the date for the Canton Fair?:广交会是什么日期?

Where is the Canton Fair held?:广交会在哪里举行?

How many phases does the Canton Fair have?:广交会分几个阶段?

Could you provide me with more information about your products?:能否提供更多关于你们产品的信息?

We are interested in your products and would like to know more about the price and delivery time.:我们对你们的产品感兴趣,想了解更多关于价格和交货时间的信息。

Do you have any brochures or catalogs?:你们有产品宣传册或目录吗?

Would you like to visit our factory?:你们想来参观我们的工厂吗?

We hope to establish long-term business cooperation with you.:我们希望与你们建立长期的商业合作关系。

What is the minimum order quantity for your products?:你们产品的最小订购量是多少?

Can you provide us with samples for testing?:你们能提供样品供我们测试吗?

How do you usually ship the goods?:你们通常如何发货?

What are your payment terms?:你们的支付条件是什么?

We would like to place an order for your products. What is the next step?:我们想下订单购买你们的产品,下一步应该怎么做?

Thank you for your hospitality and we look forward to further cooperation.:感谢您的款待,我们期待进一步的合作。

Could you please give us a quotation for the products we discussed?:你们能否为我们讨论的产品提供报价?

What is your company’s production capacity?:你们公司的生产能力是多少?

Are your products certified?:你们的产品是否获得认证?

What is the lead time for production and delivery?:生产和交货的交期是多少?

Can you customize the products according to our requirements?:你们能否根据我们的要求定制产品?

We are interested in becoming your exclusive distributor in our market.:我们有兴趣成为你们在我们市场的独家分销商。

Could you provide us with some references of your satisfied customers?:你们能否提供一些满意客户的参考?

Do you have any after-sales service?:你们有售后服务吗?

What is the warranty period for your products?:你们的产品保修期是多长时间?

We are impressed by your products and would like to explore further cooperation.:我们对你们的产品印象深刻,希望进一步探讨合作。

How long have you been in the business?:你们从事这个业务多长时间了?

What is your competitive advantage in the market?:你们在市场上的竞争优势是什么?

Could you please send us a sample contract for review?:你们能否发送一份样本合同供我们审核?

We appreciate your time and effort in meeting with us.:感谢你们抽出时间和精力与我们会面。

Can you provide us with your company profile and product brochure?:你们能否提供公司概况和产品手册?

How do you handle quality control?:你们如何处理质量控制?

What is your pricing strategy?:你们的定价策略是什么?

We have some concerns about the product quality, can you provide us with more details?:我们对产品质量有一些担忧,你们能否提供更多细节?

What is the minimum lead time for placing an order?:下订单的最短交货期是多少?

We have a potential project that requires your products. Can we discuss further?:我们有一个潜在项目需要你们的产品,我们可以进一步讨论吗?

Do you have any distributors or agents in our country?:你们在我们国家有分销商或代理商吗?

Could you provide us with the product specifications?:你们能否提供产品规格?

How do you handle packaging and shipping?:你们如何处理包装和运输?

We appreciate your attention and cooperation during the Canton Fair.:感谢你们在广交会期间的关注和合作。

Can you provide us with a list of your current customers?:你们能否提供你们现有客户的名单?

What is your production process?:你们的生产流程是什么?

How do you ensure the consistency of product quality?:你们如何保证产品质量的一致性?

What is your return policy for defective products?:你们对有质量问题的产品有何退换政策?

We are interested in visiting your factory. Is it possible to arrange a tour?:我们有兴趣参观你们的工厂,能否安排参观?

Can you provide us with the test reports of your products?:你们能否提供产品的测试报告?

What is your company’s mission and vision?:你们公司的使命和愿景是什么?

What is your company’s market share in your industry?:你们公司在所处行业的市场份额是多少?

Could you provide us with the product price list?:你们能否提供产品价格表?

We appreciate your prompt response and professional attitude.:感谢你们的及时回复和专业态度。

Can you provide us with a sample of your product for testing?:你们能否提供产品样品供测试?

How do you handle intellectual property rights?:你们如何处理知识产权?

What is your payment term?:你们的付款条件是什么?

What is your lead time for production and delivery?:你们的生产和交货时间是多久?

Could you provide us with the FOB or CIF price?:你们能否提供离岸价或到岸价?

What is your company’s annual production capacity?:你们公司的年产能是多少?

Can you provide us with the product certification?:你们能否提供产品认证?

How do you handle customer complaints?:你们如何处理客户投诉?

What is your company’s main export market?:你们公司的主要出口市场是什么?

We appreciate your attention to detail and dedication to quality.:感谢你们对细节的关注和对质量的执着。

Can you provide us with a customized solution for our specific needs?:你们能否为我们的特定需求提供定制解决方案?

What is your company’s competitive advantage?:你们公司的竞争优势是什么?

How do you ensure the safety of your products during transportation?:你们如何保证产品在运输过程中的安全?

Could you provide us with the product warranty?:你们能否提供产品保修?

What is your company’s policy on environmental protection?:你们公司的环保政策是什么?

Can you provide us with the product test results from a third-party lab?:你们能否提供第三方实验室的产品测试结果?

What is your company’s history and background?:你们公司的历史和背景是什么?

How do you handle changes in the order after it has been placed?:在下单后,你们如何处理订单的更改?

Could you provide us with a detailed quotation for our requested products?:你们能否为我们请求的产品提供详细报价?

We appreciate your excellent customer service and timely delivery.:感谢你们优秀的客户服务和及时的交货。

Can you provide us with a sample contract for review?:你们能否提供一份合同样本供我们审阅?

How do you handle the issue of product packaging?:你们如何处理产品包装的问题?

What is your company’s policy on product customization?:你们公司的产品定制政策是什么?

Could you provide us with the product specifications and technical data?:你们能否提供产品规格和技术数据?

What is your company’s policy on intellectual property transfer?:你们公司的知识产权转让政策是什么?

Can you provide us with a reference list of your previous clients?:你们能否提供你们之前客户的参考列表?

How do you ensure the privacy and security of our confidential information?:你们如何保证我们机密信息的隐私和安全?

What is your company’s approach to innovation and R&D?:你们公司的创新和研发方法是什么?

Could you provide us with a detailed product manual and instructions for use?:你们能否提供详细的产品手册和使用说明?

We appreciate your willingness to work with us and your dedication to customer satisfaction.:感谢你们愿意与我们合作和对客户满意度的承诺。

Can you provide us with the product samples in different colors or sizes?:你们能否提供不同颜色或尺寸的产品样品?

How do you handle the issue of product quality control?:你们如何处理产品质量控制的问题?

What is your company’s policy on payment disputes?:你们公司的支付纠纷政策是什么?

Could you provide us with the product testing process and standards?:你们能否提供产品测试过程和标准?

What is your company’s policy on after-sales service and support?:你们公司的售后服务和支持政策是什么?

Can you provide us with the product packaging specifications and options?:你们能否提供产品包装规格和选择?

How do you handle the issue of product inspection and acceptance?:你们如何处理产品检验和验收的问题?

What is your company’s policy on pricing and negotiation?:你们公司的定价和谈判政策是什么?

Could you provide us with the product maintenance and repair policy?:你们能否提供产品维护和修理政策?

We appreciate your professionalism and transparency throughout the business process.:感谢你们在整个业务过程中的专业精神和透明度。

Can you provide us with the lead time for production and delivery?:你们能否提供生产和交货的交货期?

How do you handle the issue of product returns and exchanges?:你们如何处理产品退货和交换的问题?

What is your company’s policy on supplier selection and evaluation?:你们公司的供应商选择和评估政策是什么?

Could you provide us with the product certification and compliance information?:你们能否提供产品认证和符合性信息?

What is your company’s policy on product liability and insurance?:你们公司的产品责任和保险政策是什么?

Can you provide us with the product inspection reports and certificates?:你们能否提供产品检验报告和证书?

How do you handle the issue of product packaging design and customization?:你们如何处理产品包装设计和定制的问题?

What is your company’s policy on trade disputes and legal issues?:你们公司的贸易纠纷和法律问题政策是什么?

Could you provide us with the product maintenance and repair manual?:你们能否提供产品维护和修理手册?

We appreciate your attention to detail and your commitment to quality.:感谢你们对细节的关注和对质量的承诺。

未完待续……

关于广交会的英语词汇与句型(一)

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

滚动到顶部